Have questions? Want to discuss a complicated project? Give us a call! We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. We look forward to serving you!
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
(402) 803-0306 or email: email@example.com
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (quest-painting.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. We collect information such as name, Phone Number, email address, and project address.
2. You can choose to share as much or as little about yourself and your project as you feel comfortable, but your information will not be shared by us with anyone.
3. Only the sole proprietor of the company receives this information and it is only used to contact you and to provide services at your request
4. All information provided will be verified by the owner upon contacting the customer solely for the purpose of providing you with the best service possible
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.